About do you really need 8 hours to sleep every night?

    I chose this film because the topics of our presentation are relevant to them. My calssmate chose this film, so that I can better understand that everyone's sleep time is actually different, if you cling to the average number and think that you don't sleep enough and are not healthy, it is a wrong idea, and in order to also learn in the film three to confirm whether their sleep is enough, respectively:Do I feel reasonably well rested during the day?
Do I generally sleep through the night without disturbances?
Can I stay awake through the day without falling asleep?

I also asked myself if there were three Yes, and the answer was no, but that was limited to when it came to the exam. I'm very happy to have this film that allows me to know myself better!






留言

熱門文章